6 reasons to get travel cover for your trip?
- Obviously, when planning a trip there are many expenses that go into it, such as plane tickets, tour packages, hotel bookings, cruise fare and so forth. If these costs are pre-paid and non-refundable you may end up losing a lot of money if you cancel a trip in case something goes wrong.
- Or even worse, something happens and you are required to return home, imagine the loss from the lost portion of your trip and or as well as additional expenses for the last-minute flight home.
- If you or your friends have been on a trip, you must have heard of one or so cases of loss or delay of luggage or even a flight and you’ve had to find a quick solution. This is among the most frequent problems among travelers.
- Sometimes, the cost of consulting a medical specialist abroad is extremely high, let alone receiving medical attention while on a trip abroad, incase of unexpected medical emergencies, you risk spending a fortune on treatment.
- Many people think they are covered by their existing medical insurance until too late, make sure you check with your healthcare insurer early (if they do) or else get travel cover to cater for any medical emergencies.
- Everyone enjoys the assurance of having a “lifeline” contact in case something goes wrong. Every travel insurance company provides an all round the clock emergency call service to all insured travelers.
Different travel insurance products provide varied cover benefits; you can reach us to get quotes and compare different travel plans from leading travel insurers in Kenya.